[ED] ross 733 missing in database

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » [ED] ross 733 missing in database

ARC333

ARC333 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 8 years ago.

Station (ross733) or object (strekalovgateway) could not found in database..

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

hi there,

Ah, im guessing the y is missing on the page; Strekalov Gatewa? if so, let me know and ill add it.

ARC333

ARC333 avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

That looks like the reason - I got the error when trying to upload a CSV from the ELITE OCR

Have uploaded it - dropped the y from gatewa. Another thing. Could it be that the BEST SEARCH doesn't use the updated databases? That's what it seems like. Great utilities, by the way!!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi there, I have now updated the object name with the correct name. So you should be able to upload as normal (without removing the y).

as for the search, which one do you mean?

thanks,

ARC333

ARC333 avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi,
I meant:
Best - Search the best trade-runs,
but am not sure if the error is still there. I updated a couple of markets and the OCR misread a 6 for an 8 - I manually corrected the value, but the
Best - Search the best trade-runs,
didn't reflect this change...

On another point - have just updated to 1.3 and OSMIUM and SAP 8 CORE CONTAINER are new GD 219 comm. market items.

Cheers.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

hi there, I have noticed them sap containers, but not osmium. Is that a metal or something? Can you trade these goods? or just get from picking up somehow?

as for the manual update, it depends. If price had a huge effect on the price - so much that the current run doesnt exist, then it wont be removed until a week (unless I manually remove it). Before my changes they would say there indefinitely. I want improve the whole best-runs, but im not sure how to go about it. However I recommend you check any best-runs with the Mk2 (to see if its still valid).

ARC333

ARC333 avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi again,

been away (from ELITE) for a while. Thanks for the reply.

OSMIUM is a metal - here the line of CSV

GD 219;Mckee Ring;Osmium;7545;;76830;High;;;2015-06-28T15:34:45+00:00;

Not sure if you can trade - I would hazzard a guess that you can.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

hi there,

Well, I have seen Osmium on stations but only to sell to. I havnt seen a station where you could buy (ie. trade it). This is the reason why I havnt included it in the ware list. I thought you could only get from mining?

If I did include it, then like rare's it might be listed at every station?

ARC333

ARC333 avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi,

ok. Thanks for replies!

You need to log-in to post here.