Khaak weapons

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Khaak weapons

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Since I haven't tried this mod nor any other mod, I have no clue what could be the reason for that crash, but maybe jaml or Roguey give some help soon I hope. Smile

ps. However the problem maybe that you might have installed the XRM on a modified copy? as the XRM should be installed on a vanilla copy. Also check egosoft forum again for compatibility issues X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - v1.28

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Rassyu

Rassyu avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

no my game is vanilla there no mods at all.

jaml

jaml avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hello Smile
It's hard to help - becouse I cant see it...
Are your vanila ap is updated ?
If you can provide us screen shot of your (second - with xrm files) directory maby then i can help.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me...
Rassyu

Rassyu avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

So.....ya got it working, was not putting the files in the right place.....now don't i feel stupid lol.

Loving the mod so far i started as a Xenon might be interesting see how that ends up.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Congratulations Wink I'll try this XRM now, thanks jaml, you helped both of us. Smile

ps. Could you please send me the NoSteam.exe file to my e-mail?
Once you have done, please let me know by replying right here. Smile If you don't, let me know and I'll understand. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm waiting, if you simply not willing to send me the file, just let me know then I will try another way. Sad

Rassyu

Rassyu avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Tried sending it but it says that it failed, don't know why Cry

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Compress the file to be *.rar (or *.zip) then send it: attach the rar (or zip) file to your message then send it to my e-mail, thanks Rassyu for trying I appreciate it.

Rassyu

Rassyu avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

NP, ya its already in a zip and its not working. But why can't you get it yourself???

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I've finally downloaded the file and successfully installed the XRM. Smile

Excellent Mod, Smile the game is now far more better than the vanilla.

Thanks jaml for instructing (and convincing) me about that Mod Smile. And thank you Rassyu. Smile

jaml

jaml avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sorry for my absence on the forum... I had lot of work.
Im happy that You succesfuly instal the XRM.

Get familiar with Military Inteligence Network (if you like more fighting than trading)
System override software + soft. signature scrambler are very very useful!

If you guys have any question about mod, tips+tricks (but not cheat), feel free to ask questions (i prefer "to mod or not to mod" thread)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me...
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello, I found something interesting about Kha'ak and Xenon weapons (for the XRM), we can buy those hard-to-acquire (or were so) technology/weapons from merchants on trading docks and some other stations (Bartering), and its more likely to find these weapons (like Beta Kyon Emitters and Needle missiles) on Privateer Trading Posts specially in dangerous sectors like pirate sectors and the sectors that were once under Kha'ak control. Wink

In short, Bartering with Merchants on Trading Docks is the easiest way to acquire Kha'ak and Xenon weapons among other wares regardless of the rep. with the races supporting these wares including Pirate weapons like Plasma Burst Generators. Smile

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello, I found something interesting about Kha'ak and Xenon weapons (for the XRM), we can buy those hard-to-acquire (or were so) technology/weapons from merchants on trading docks and some other stations (Bartering), and its more likely to find these weapons (like Beta Kyon Emitters and Needle missiles) on Privateer Trading Posts specially in dangerous sectors like pirate sectors and the sectors that were once under Kha'ak control.

In short, Bartering with Merchants on Trading Docks is the easiest way to acquire Kha'ak and Xenon weapons among other wares regardless of the rep. with the races supporting these wares including Pirate weapons like Plasma Burst Generators.
- Raptor

I'm sure that you can find PALCs, but I was curious to see if you had found them and what sectors you found them in?

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello ThornandSpec, I'm talking about AP XRM not the vanilla, so we can find almost anything almost anywhere but its a matter of chance, some trading docks have more chance to trade rare/exclusive wares!

For vanilla I haven't bother Bartering anyway but for the XRM, Bartering is very useful.

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello ThornandSpec, I'm talking about AP XRM not the vanilla, so we can find almost anything almost anywhere but its a matter of chance, some trading docks have more chance to trade rare/exclusive wares!

For vanilla I haven't bother Bartering anyway but for the XRM, Bartering is very useful.
- Raptor

oops Bash the wall well I'll have to give it a go, sounds pretty useful Smile

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.