Diablo 3.. anyone playing?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Diablo 3.. anyone playing?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Another build I have been working on gearing is a meteor wizard. Needs the Firebird set and since I used my free set on the necro, I had to farm it up from scratch. Not too bad really. The hardest part was getting the offhand, the one I found isn't good but it is build enabling so I have to use it. Here is the link to the guide im working off of: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-channeling-meteor-firebird-build-patch-2-6-1-season-15

How it works is the offhand item cast a mana spender on your hotbar once per second while you channel arcane torrent, you can still manually use meteor as well for even more dps. Quite a simple concept but as im not a huge d3 player, i would have never found this combo on my own any time soon. I just don't know enough about all the different items and their interactions in the game.

Since getting the offhand i've been playing it quite a bit and it is pretty fun.

Being me, I recorded some gameplay of a greater rift to show how it plays. This is only lvl 35 GR. As stated before, still working on getting decent gear.
*I should note though that it is meant for pushing high level rifts, while you can full clear lower level ones fine, you actually just skip the trash mobs by teleporting around and nuking the elite packs.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

Its good to see someone else doing a few rifts in Diablo - but I tend to find they can get some-what boring (there isnt that much to do otherwise), plus you normally end up doing the same build as everyone else.

I did also pick-up the necromancer dlc too, but found the necromancer to be just okay. I did a build with ton of minions but wasnt able to match the damage output of some of the other characters in the game.

After the recent events at Blizzcon, I havnt played Diablo. Not really sure the future of the game atm. Its looks like Blizzard are keener on a mobile game, rather than Diablo 4.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Honestly I don't really play it that much. I mainly play Path of Exile, just killing time until the new league starts.

« 1 2 3 4

You need to log-in to post here.