Pleasure Complex??!

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Pleasure Complex??!

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 13 years ago.

So, the pirates in Senator Badlands decided to be good neighbours and pay me a visit (Far Believes).
....An hour later I decided to go over there for tee, and I brought my Elephant and my Stone Titan, just y'know being good neighbours.
Through some tragic event the pirate base and all it's fighters and the lasertowers got destroyed....but their Pleasure Complex is still there, carved in an asteroid.

Now how the f*** do you destroy that thing?! My Stone Titan has been at it over an hour now and couldn't get 1% of the hull off. the shields are on 0% all the time, just the hull is still there....

Y'know being good neighbours I want to clean that mess up there, and setup my own shop Big grin

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

Is it not part of the plot? If so, it must be invincible so you cant break the plot.

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 13 years ago.

wrong section probably, as I'm playing with the mod...maybe it spawned because of that.
Other then that, yep it seems invincible, but nobody wants to dock there, or go there...or interact with it...so I don't really care anymore

It's not part of the plot, as I'm playing non-plot.

oh well, nothing big.

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

Well I moved it as that station is in the normal vanilla game and its part of the plot - regardless of plot or non-plot games.

You need to log-in to post here.