Deciding to install X3 Litcube's universe.

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Deciding to install X3 Litcube's universe.

lovel

lovel avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 months ago.

Hi

So i tried most of the x3 games and i just couldn't get into it. Trade for no purpose and stuff stations boiled down to having freighters run auto trade software. And i just sat there.....waiting for stuff to happen so i would feel the need to buy a ship better than the m4? m6? i started with

now i heard about litcube and it says its about defeating OCV and Phantom Corp. And it was made cause the author also went "now what?"

But i want to ask the people who played Litcube's universe Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/

Is there enough combat from the start that i can mostly earn my ships and fleet while fighting and some trading... and then i have to build up Stations to create a passive income because my war fleet NEEDS... it... not wants... NEEDS... as in i will loose.

Is that true

or is it another "Yea.. do whatever you want... not like i care , you already paid me" kinda game design?

i know i sound rude about x3 , but its because its such an awesome idea. having stations and fleets.... but nothing to do with it...

So yea. Will litcube give me a purpose? from the start... Or do i have to wait for a long while before anything starts to happen.

You need to log-in to post here.