New BBS msg suggestion

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » Suggestions » New BBS msg suggestion

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

congratulations on the finish, its been awhile since ive been in the eduction department. I think people abbreviate a lot now - which can be hard to read if you dont know them all.

I dont think you need to increase the size of the jump-drive, just increase the cargo type. Although you really need to be able to use doubleshadows tools, you said something about installing XP?

that it disables the normal XI missions. I guess there is a way
- NetHawk

like I said before, I tend to leave egosoft code/script(s) alone but add my own.

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 13 years ago.

like I said before, I tend to leave egosoft code/script(s) alone but add my own.
- Roguey

I know...I know....while I tend to agree most of the time, sometimes....well I guess you have the feeling too.

I have an idea around this through. How about just making a mini-mod, or seperate download, that adds the things that normally wouldn't get included because of compatibility?
This way, we're able to develop everything we feel like, but still, if someone doesn't like it, they can just not use it Big grin

EDIT: Thanks Big grin
It's taken me long enough to get this far with school, gotta finish soon...can't be bothered anymore with that.

And about that XP thing....well...no I won't install XP. I'm still waiting for some decisions about the X-IDE from mr.bear....hope that gets around soon. Else I'll just try and force doubleshadows stuff to work on linux Big grin

Burn rubber, not your soul!
NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 13 years ago.

This thread will be closed and removed.
I'm gonna re-arrange it to follow the guidelines (I wrote them...might as-well obey them :P ).

I'll delete as soon as ported.

Burn rubber, not your soul!
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.