X3AP: Steam achievements bricked

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3AP: Steam achievements bricked

monkk

monkk avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 months ago.

Last achievement: "It Was About Time" on April 1st.
Since then I was totally focused on X-Treme Trader - doing it the hard way for the first time in a long time.
Reached X-Treme last night but it didn't register.
I'm NOT modified.
Game files verified okay.
Reinstalled the game.
Still nothing.
Completed a different achievement - didn't register.
router login 192.168.l.l.link/
Massive hours in this game - no Nividium exploit, no EMP Rifle exploit, no Stock Market. All money earned through Duke's Zeus boarding and regular trading, factory building etc.
This is AP...AP doesn't brick...guess again...

paintingset

paintingset avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 3 months ago.

I recently started a fresh X3TC game, and in Ianamus Zura, I encountered a constant crash.A Khaak warrior is going to clash with a Teladi condor and a Teladi shrike near the nord gate. If I watch the battle, the game crashes; if I turn away, nothing occurs. Thus, I presume the game fails when a certain weapon is discharged. I also believe it is neither the PPC or the Kyon Emiiters, as I can see them firing just before the crash occurs.

larkimpressive

larkimpressive avatar
Posted 3 months ago.

It sort of negated the verify's intent. Confirm, then go on to a simpler task. The X series is incredibly well-made; unlike many other games, it doesn't "brick" in gameplay. It's the install if it's not functioning. slice master

pathycattle

pathycattle avatar
Posted 1 month ago.

Man, I totally get how frustrating that must be. You've put in all those hours, doing everything by the book, and then the game doesn't give you the credit you deserve—especially after nailing something like X-Treme Trader. You've already tried reinstalling and verifying files, which would be my go-to move, but it sounds like this might be one of those annoying, hidden issues.

kiaolsl

kiaolsl avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 1 month ago.

The game doesn't reward your efforts, even after mastering a challenging level like X-Treme Trader, even when you've put in a lot of time

You need to log-in to post here.