a hello and some questions!:)

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » a hello and some questions!:)

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Is it possible to bridge the gap by towing a couple of low yield 'L' asteroid mines (If that's all that's available) between existing hubs to make a third? Even low yield mines increase capacity usefully.
.......... Or (After multiple saves)going Kamikaze on the second Hub and towing the individual stations?

I am an Alien!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

You can connect Complex Hub's together if they are within 25km of each other. If not, build stations between and connect them together with Hub's. Then connect the hub's together. Doing so will allow you to create some really big complexs, like so.

tstoff

tstoff avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Im sorry, I have a question here...
I've been boarding some M6's (including an hyperion - currently on RE) and TL's, but I don't seem to get any wares from it, they just end up empty after hacking. My marines are more or less 4 or 5 stars:/
What am I doing wrong? Is the Yaki M7 easy to board? I've been spotting one in their boarder sector and I might give it a try...

"a nation who forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten"
tstoff

tstoff avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well, I don't know if my marines are better or not, I got the hang of getting Yaki's Akurei in Ocracokes Storm easy and fast, the first one ZERO weapons, the second one a couple of IBL's and stuff. Got two in 10 minutes, with 17 marines 4/5 stars each from my Cobra.
But I'm yet to have a "significant cache"...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Some people save and reload like crazy (just before the hacking stage) so to try and get a ship which is fully armed. Myself, im happy if its got a jump-drive, as I can jump the ship to a safe sector - away from any patrols or enemies. Sometimes I get a few things installed, sometimes not.

tstoff

tstoff avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I use the advanced-transfer/freight exchange jumpdrive then order it to jump and re open transfer and after it jumps just transfer it back again to your ship, don't know if its a hack or not, but it works! Im sure you know it already:)

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.