I want to craft a Parallax, so I’m looking for Caranite. But when you use the orbital laser to open a cave, a lot of other players seem to show up, right?
When that happens, do people usually mine together peacefully? Or is it basically an endless PvP battle while trying to mine?
The other day, I happened to find a cave that someone had opened with the laser. I tried to get just a little bit of Caranite, but I got blown up by a railgun before I could even land.
I don’t mind sharing anything I don’t need for myself, but I really don’t want to get shot in the back by someone I thought was friendly.
Should I just shoot first whenever someone approaches?
I’d really appreciate hearing from experienced players about what the general atmosphere is like.
For context, I’m a solo player and I’m absolutely terrible at PvP.
Cookie settings
Privacy policy.
Login / Register

Rookiguey (4)