X3-Reunion site tables info

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » X3-Reunion site tables info

DuckTales

DuckTales avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hello everybody!

I would like to say that I really like the Roguey's site because here I can find lots of useful information that helped me since I started playing the X-series, from tutorials/tips/faqs to easy to use tables.

But recently I noticed that the missiles reference table page (link http://roguey.co.uk/x3/help/missiles.php) is showing no information anymore and the ships one is messed too: it isn't showing the M3+ when I select it, only the M3's, the shield is 0 for all the ships and the speed and steer info is showing wrong numbers (although inside the ship's pages and on "compare ships" shows the right information).

I am saying this because I really like the site and those tables always helped me out.

Thanks,
See ya

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there,

thanks for posting. I have now fixed the missile page and corrected the ship list pages - so they should appear correctly. If you notice anymore problems, let me know. thanks.

DuckTales

DuckTales avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Thanks again Roguey.

Sorry for the late reply and the mistakes on my earlier post.

Anyway, how is X Rebirth after all those updates and DLC's? Is it worth giving another try? Is the trade system any good?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

Sorry for the late reply and the mistakes on my earlier post.

Anyway, how is X Rebirth after all those updates and DLC's? Is it worth giving another try? Is the trade system any good?
- DuckTales

No worries, it happens.

as for XR, well its pretty much the same game with more stuff bolted on. So if you like before, and felt it needed more, then the DLC are welcomed. If like me, then the DLC's wont make up for the odd design decisions egosoft choose. I really dont like the trade system in XR - it made things too complex. Easier to edit the save in notepad lol

You need to log-in to post here.