X3 Reunion CLS setup question

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » X3 Reunion CLS setup question

minatakry

minatakry avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

Has anybody got a good guide to setting up CLS software in Reunion? I’m having to spend all my time manually transferring goods between 3 stations and I can’t get on and play the game.

The only guides I can find are for omegle xender TC or AP and the interfaces are completely different.

This is frustrating me to the point of walking away from the game.

narcomania

narcomania avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 months ago.

To set up CLS (Commodity Logistics Software) in X3: Reunion, follow these steps:

1. Build a Complex: Choose a central location and construct a Complex using the Station Building on your ship. Make sure the Complex has enough space for all the geometry dash stations you want to include.

2. Build Stations: Use the Station Building to construct the necessary stations within your Complex. These stations could include factories for producing goods and storage facilities to hold the products.

3. Assign CLS Freighters: Acquire and assign CLS Freighters to your Complex. These freighters will automate the transportation of goods between your stations.

4. Configure CLS Freighters: Interact with the CLS Freighters to configure their behavior. Set the pickup location, drop-off location, and the type of goods they should transport. You can also specify the quantity of goods to load and unload.

5. Specify Traders: Designate Traders to buy and sell goods on behalf of your Complex. Traders will help ensure a continuous supply of necessary resources and maximized profits by selling surplus products.

6. Monitor and Optimize: Keep an eye on your Complex's performance and adjust the settings of CLS Freighters and Traders as needed. Optimize resource allocation and adjust trade routes to enhance efficiency.

Remember to consult the X3: Reunion manual or in-game help for specific instructions and details.

You need to log-in to post here.