new games!

Home Board Index » Playstation 3 » new games!

KongRudi

KongRudi avatar
Level badge (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

In Killzone 3 you use the Move as you used a lightgun in the old days.
The target reticule, is no longer locked in the center of the screen, so just aim and shoot. Smile
Running backwards and forwards and strafing is done with the navigator, or the left side of the dualshock 3, if you don't got the navigator.
Iwaggle explains the controls in a 25 minute video-clip.

Most people say you have a edge with Move if you have your opponent in your vision, but DS3 users have a edge if you have to turn.
But some people prefer each depending on your preferances.

As for similarity with Wii, there isn't much - I tought the Wii were abit fun when I had someone to play it with, but it weren't fun to play alone.
You could just shake the controller, and you turned into a super-boxer or whatever.. :-/
Sports Champions however tough were fun alone aswell as with other, because it's so accurate, there will allways be a challenge..

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

I thought that maybe the encase with the move in games like killzone. I didnt know about the navigator: it looks like another must get for the move, making it more expensive. I cant see using a move and the left side of a keypad being very easy, as can imagine the controller slipping out of my hand, especially when moving the stick upwards.

You could just shake the controller, and you turned into a super-boxer or whatever.. :-/
- KongRudi

I agree, it felt that sometimes that you didnt have control on the WII. Just go nuts shaking the controller Go nuts

KongRudi

KongRudi avatar
Level badge (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

Most Move-games only use the Move.
However the games I've seen where you use the ds3/navigator, dosn't require you to stand up and flail as much, so in most cases you can rest it on your left foot, and control pretty normally.

Here is how Killzone 3 controls with Move:
http://www.iwaggle3d.com/2011/01/video-iwatch-killzone-3-preview-demo.html

When games like Sorcery comes out, I would expect it to be abit harder to use DS3 compared to the Navigator.
Since (from what I saw from the trailer) it might require you to stand up and perhaps flick hard with your wand/move in order to cast spells at foes farther away.

It costs around 25-30 dollars or so, and most shops have it in stock, so prices don't get marked up like the move-controllers/bundle seem to be doing pretty often. :-/ So it's not that expensive.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.