Just started on XBOX

Home Board Index » Tiberian series » Just started on XBOX

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Just bought this game for the 360. It is really good. The user interface is easy and the three distinct factions are quite good. I am either Scrin or GDI... never Nod. I like GDI for the airstrikes and Scrin for the air power from the Planetery assault and Devastators....

What's you views?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

How are the controls on the console version? I think I would miss the mouse a lot.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Indeed, I wonder how they play it without a mouse Confused

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Pretty good, you use the left joystick to move around and the RB and LB buttons to select unit(s). The left and right trigger for the menus and 'A' for the action button.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

surprising, I didnt think it would work too well. Ill have to try it sometime. Although... I think I got the PC version somewhere... where ... now that's a bigger question Bash the wall

I guess the shoulder buttons help a lot.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Yeah they do, makes it quick and easy.

adamkenyon5

adamkenyon5 avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

sorry to say, but i could not see C&C being good on console, its the purest form of PC gaming out there at the moment, but thats my opinion

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I do prefer it on PC, now that I have played it. Having the keyboard and mouse makes it much easier.

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

surprising, I didnt think it would work too well. Ill have to try it sometime. Although... I think I got the PC version somewhere... where ... now that's a bigger question Bash the wall

I guess the shoulder buttons help a lot.
- Roguey

My daughter actually lost my game DVD, so I never did get to play it again. Luckily I had completed it once at least.

C&C3 was a pretty good game at least. After C&C2, where I could not force myself to finish the game, I am happy that they made the third much better. I still have found memories of the original C&C, so it was nice to see a fun game available like that.

You need to log-in to post here.