C&C 3 :D

Home Board Index » Tiberian series » C&C 3 :D

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

So I have started playing C&C 3 again and I am playing a game, and I see something I am very proud of... My favorite unit the Firehawk, and I have 4 of them maxed out Big grin I like doing this :P

4 maxed out firehawks make a very good asset.

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

How does C&C3 play? I guess not has good as the older C&C games? its a shame what EA have done to the franchise. I was looking at PlanetCNC the other night: a site that used to have like 2 or 3 news posts a-day, now doesnt have any posts for like 6 months. Its sad what happen to the C&C community Cry

SnowTiger was more up-to date with the C&C games, although he's done a disappearing act too Bricks

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

C&C 3 Plays brilliantly, I love it. EA ruined the franchise at C&C 4 in my opinion.

The sad thing is Roguey, C&C is dying out, it's all online now with C&C Tib Alliances.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ah, I never liked c&c online.. Its too much about rushing, rather than tactics and planning. For me its like a different game.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I agree, i've signed up for the Beta of the new online game, but I probably won't get into it. (Mainly due to time :P)

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Did they say it was going to be 'free to play' or something, with no single-player missions or something?

You need to log-in to post here.