your mod/ claiming deserted ships

Home Board Index » Roguey's TC Mod » your mod/ claiming deserted ships

moondog

moondog avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi: ok got your mod installed but i got a problem now.... went to transfer from the mercury to the discoverer and as soon as i entered the ship my standing was lost and i was labeled insergent or worst. and every gate I went through it just got worse.
So how do we fix this? I couldent even transfer over to my other ship when both were docked at the same station!!!!
And whats the deal with the big hull thengy when you try to transfer over to another ship? And why does the computer say and show your a station?
I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time with this mod....
moondog

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there and welcome to the site,

sorry to hear your having problems with the mod, are you running the mod with any other mods? So you transferred between two ships (sounds like the humble merchant start) in space/on station? then after you lost some reputation? did you bash into anything?

btw, you didnt use the bankrupt assassin start?

ps. what did you mean by big hull thengy?

moondog

moondog avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi again: I beleve i was using the mod for reunion in x3tc, cause once i downloaded the mod for x3tc and used it in tc everything works fine.....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

glad you got it sorted, it can be easy to confuse the two. I guess the x3 mod worked sort-of? never tried doing that myself lol

moondog

moondog avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

yes it seemed to work somewhat.... when i started the game it said that i was a station a oh heck im not sure what kind of station, um ... can't remember now... anyway i tried to get a direlict ship to start off with a little cash and as soon as i left the ship instead off just showing the screen the bottom of the screen showed a hull, a big hull, and it turned like a huge shipstation.... then when you claimed the ship all heck breaks out you see a bunch of terrian ships (in red) take off, and the computer voice says you have lost all standing, and if you keep going and move from sector to sector your standing gets worse and worse.... though no one attacked me.... which was kind of odd.
moondog

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

heheh, just shows you that x3tc is x3 ... well... sort-of Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

X3TC should be X4!

X1 was Beyond the frontier, and I agree that Tension was X1 as well as it was an expansion thing. X2 was good to be X2. X3 again good the be X3, but X3TC should not be X3, it's a new person new story line as you play as you play not as Julian but as some random Argon/Terran person, It should be X4: Terran Conflict!

You need to log-in to post here.