Marines went missing after boarding op

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Marines went missing after boarding op

silverwing

silverwing avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

I just realized, being new to posting on this site, it may have been inappropriate to post this in the introduction section. I apologize and repost here...

I'll get right into it... I just successfully boarded an ATF Tyr with 20 reasonably good marines. After a couple reloads to get some weapons I stumbled on the mother load: 4x 2GJ Sheilds, 29x PSP, 10 SSC, jump drive, etc. Cargo hold 7064/7066. Here's my issue, only 12 of my 20 marines are visible in the Tyr's cargo, 8 are 'MIA'... Not dead, missing. I checked the personnel section of my property and although their names are not listed, they show up as 'Marines on Boarding Op. (8)'. I transferred over the 12 to my M7M hoping that they would materialize in the cargo hold, but no dice.

Are the marines gone for good, or can I still retrieve them?

Thanks in advance

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi and welcome to the site Wave

well if you checked around space and didnt see them (ie. look though for a (marine)), then they have gone. When boarding ships, you sometimes got to be prepared to lose a few.

silverwing

silverwing avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

But they are still listed in my personnel as "Marines on Boarding Op (8)"... Is this a glitch?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah I remember something like that happened and I had to reload unfortunately, so yes it may be a glitch but I'm not 100% sure!

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
silverwing

silverwing avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Too bad, awesome load out!

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sounds like they were misplaced because the ship's cargo is already full. The next thing I would try is transferring some cargo from your captured ship and see if they appear.

You need to log-in to post here.