Abandoned Xenon L

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Abandoned Xenon L

Keith_64

Keith_64 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

Hi folks

Has anyone else come across this, I found a Xenon L abandoned in Argon Prime last night, I was able to claim it, and know thinking about keeping it or selling it.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

That's odd, did you have any mods or scripts installed?

hmm.. Xenon L arent bad, although they arent LX's!What you do with it, I guess depends on your money.

Keith_64

Keith_64 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

No I don't have any thing like that.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

hmm.. All I can think then is that a L was summoned, then the AI ships attacked it and the pilot bailed (it can happen, rarely).

Any closer to knowing what you will do with it?

Keith_64

Keith_64 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

Hmm I wonder what a xenon pilot looks like?, I am going to keep it, it will be nice addition to my fleet.

jacer08

jacer08 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 13 years ago.

was the ship damaged when you picked it up?

in eternity, forever lasts but an instant.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Xenon's arent people but robots, so he probably just blew himself up Smile

Keith_64

Keith_64 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

there was damge, hull was down to 67% and no shields or weapons, some software though

jacer08

jacer08 avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

ahh, that makes sence then. as roguey said it was probably sector patrols that attacked and made him bail. it's still strange that a zenon L would be there though, and that the pilot would bail, and that the ship would survive after. lucky for you though, finding a direlect ship like that.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

It happen rarely - even if the pilot bails, the ship normally gets destroyed. I remmeber seeing a Khaak M3 with no pilot - thought it was a trap. When I got there, I claimed the ship and got it home. The pilot must of bailed when being attacked by the AI (cant remember if it was X3 or TC).

Keith_64

Keith_64 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 13 years ago.

A khaak M3 thats a nice trophey, did you what did you do with it?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

I thought kept it a long time, then reversed engineered in the HQ. So I could make loads of them Smile

jacer08

jacer08 avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

yeah, the Khaak M3 is very powerfull. as long as you have lasers for it. not being Khaak means you must forage for lasers, as they will most likely be destroyed in the capping process.

the Khaak M3 and the Zenon M3+ are 2 of my favorite fighters, in that order.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Few days ask I was defending something and ZXEONZ
bailed and Idestroyed the ship after he bailed.did not know how to capture it

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi Scott welcome to the site.

To capture a ship you eject from yours, fly to withing 50, o the ship you want to capture, under the target tab of the user interface click 'Claim'

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi all. First post here! Presently I'm (re-)playing X3TC and in a game I started July 5th of this year and have logged 50 days and nearly 10 hours of game-play. (Yeah, what personal life ;p ). I just claimed my 5th Xenon M to go with along the 3 Xenon L's. All but one of the Xenon ships I now own were "salvage" after battles. One was just sitting there and I claimed it. I didn't know it was possible to claim them until I read this post (b4 registering). I wonder how many L's and M's I'd own now if I found this site earlier? hmmmmm.....

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.