Favorite Race Ships?

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Favorite Race Ships?

JJRSC

JJRSC avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hey everyone, I've seen a number of threads here that ask what your favorite M7 is, what your favorite destroyer is, etc. If you had to choose one (or two) ships (fighters & freighters count) from each race to pick up, what would they be? I imagine there are a number of candidates from the Split (any of their M7s, Mamba, Dragon, etc.), for the Teladi it's probably the Shrike or the Kestrel, dunno about the Boron (Ray maybe? Kraken?), nobody seems to use many of the Paranid ships so I have no idea what people will say about those. Let's keep Argon and OTAS separate (so pick one/two from each), USC and ATF separate as well. So basically, if you were a collector or a curator, what one or two ships from each race would you add to your collection?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

hi there,

For me it would either be Argon, or Split. Argon generally have average stats, whilst split favour gun-power. Paranid and Teladi are generally about cargo size, and the Boron im not sure - speed? I generally dont like the Terran/ATF weapons.

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

I have to say no to the Dragon. The computer really can't pilot them effectively. Argon ships with emphasis on turrets and sheilds, while not sacrificing too much speed make effective patrol groups. OTAS ships (found in Legend's Home) are arguably the best Commonwealth (or otherwise) vessels you can get. As a collector/curator, you need to start boarding ships for your trophy collection. But start with getting an OTAS Skiron and Argon Heavy Centaur. They're very useful.

You need to log-in to post here.