Turret Control

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Turret Control

Surgio

Surgio avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

Is there any way to hotkey a stop turret command? I'm tired of them blowing up bailing ships.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hi there, there isnt that I know of. The problem being that it takes 1-2 seconds for a bullet to reach the target, in this time the ship may be bailing. Turrets are slow to realise not to attack. I dont think even a script could help - I guess it could make it invincible whilst the captain is bailing?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 9 years ago.

There is a turret on/off hotkey script included in the X3AP bonus pack. It is possible there is a version for TC on the egosoft forums.

But as stated, you would have to use it preemptively to stop them from destroying ships. The intended (IMO) use is to stop your ship from shooting stations and friendlies.

Surgio

Surgio avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

There is a turret on/off hotkey script included in the X3AP bonus pack. It is possible there is a version for TC on the egosoft forums.

But as stated, you would have to use it preemptively to stop them from destroying ships. The intended (IMO) use is to stop your ship from shooting stations and friendlies.
- Sinxar

That would be perfect. Do you know if a version truly does exist for TC?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 9 years ago.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=224456

You need to log-in to post here.