Purchasing X3 - Where do I start?

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Purchasing X3 - Where do I start?

einchewon

einchewon avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 months ago.

Hey guys! Ive looked around a bit and cant seem to find a clear path to buy X3. I was looking at the humble bundle and wasent sure what I was buying. I cant really tell expansion pack from the core game 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 . Any help would be appreciated!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 months ago.

well X3, X3TC, X3AP, X3FL are all standalone games. Best place to buy them would be Steam (I would of thought), when they are on a discount.

IanMorris

IanMorris avatar
Posted 11 months ago.

Let me clarify the options for you:

X3: Reunion: This is the core game and the second installment in the X series. It provides the main gameplay experience and storyline.

X3: Terran Conflict: This is an expansion pack for X3: Reunion. It adds new features, sectors, and missions to the game, along with a new storyline centered around the Terran race.

X3: Albion Prelude: This is another expansion pack for X3: Reunion. It introduces new content, such as a different set of sectors, new ships, and an evolving conflict between the Terrans and a new faction called the Commonwealth.

If you want to find yourself the GTA 5 game on your phone, you can refer to the https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html website for free and safe.
AnaCheek

AnaCheek avatar
Posted 11 months ago.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate you. I also can't find a clear path to buy X3 and because of this, I am searching for help online and I am glad I found your post. If anyone there is seeking for a trustworthy Research Paper Writing Service that satisfies your particular needs, https://samedaypapers.com/research-paper-writing-service/ is a fantastic place to start. This will help you decide which writing service company best suits your needs and budget.

You need to log-in to post here.