X3:TC noobie thoughts and questions ..?

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » X3:TC noobie thoughts and questions ..?

ekrartona

ekrartona avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 months ago.

So, I got this game during that Steam sale a couple weeks ago when X3:Gold was 10 bucks. I love it!

I'm mostly following the Terran plot for now, but have diverted off to do missions for other races to make $$$ and earn rep. I managed to somehow force a pirate Fujin Sentinel to bail early on in the campaign and have pretty much kept the ship once I learned it was MUCH faster than the Sabre you start with. I outfitted it with the advanced Discoverer's weapons/shields, and, while on the search for a jumpdrive, outfitted it with scanners, life support, max engine tuning (477m/s!), and a bit of cargo space router login .

So, I've been looking for ships to sell so I can start building stations and the Sabre I was given in the beginning is worth about 800k. Should I sell it? If I sold it, I'd have enough to buy a small factory to start with (I also managed to buy a used Mercury to transport goods too). Do I need the sabre, or is it good to sell?

elijahnelson

elijahnelson avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 months ago.

The decision to sell the Sabre or keep it depends on your current priorities and preferences in the game. If you find that you are doing well without relying on the Sabre for combat missions in mapquest, selling it to invest in station building and trading could be a strategic move. Just be sure to weigh the pros and cons based on your playstyle and goals in the game.

You need to log-in to post here.