Ranks and reps? :S

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Ranks and reps? :S

Cheggers

Cheggers avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hey all,

New here but have used a fair bit of the site already to get my X3 career up and running!

I've had a pretty random start to the game trying to figure out how everything works etc.

I've ended up with a mixture of Argon and Terran ships and need some EMPCs to put on the Terran ones. According to this site, the rank/rep level to buy this weapon is "rank +5". Most probably I'm being a dumbass, but what does this mean? What is the default rank to which you add 5?

Cheers!

Cheggers Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there, welcome to the site! X3TC is defiantly a hard game to get into, and even more out off Smile

Each race has 15 ranks (ranging from +10 (very liked) to -5 (very hated)). I had to use something like +1/2/3/4/5 etc because a product maybe sold by 1 or more races, which means different ranks with other races. The rank lists start at the highest rank (at the top) then going down to -5. I will do something to make the ranks easier to read.. probably something with colours (ie. the minus ones being red).

Anyway, hope that helps,

Cheggers

Cheggers avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Great stuff, thanks. Makes sense now looking at the rank list.

So pretty much you start at level 0 (e.g. Citizen for Argon).

Oh, btw, looks like the Terran and ATF ranks are back to front? (top of each list is the -5 as far as I can tell). Just FYI.

Thanks again!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

okies, thanks for telling me ill have a re-look at terran and ATF ranks.

any more questions, just ask Smile

[update] I have colour coded the ranks now (hopefully it will make things easier to understand). I have also sorted the ATF and Terran ranks.

You need to log-in to post here.