mars mission

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » mars mission

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I am playing as a Aron.I have gotten my rapier, fast ship.But I would like to put guns on it to go scan the pirate base,I tried before and i guess I did not get close enough or something because it did not show i did that. Can this mission be done with out guns? or was it meant to done unarmed?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there Scott, are you sure need guns to scan the pirate base? usually you just need to get close enough (can be very close sometimes).

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hiya Roguey & Peeps, Wave

Hey Roguey, in that particular mission the PB (pirate base) launches fighters that attempt to attack you as your scanning (going by memory here, been quite a few months since I last did that mission...), that's why he needs guns when he scans the base....

Cheers & Thranx

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hmmm... I think I remmeber that mission now. After the scan, there's like 3 or 4 pirate ships which spawn? Its been awhile for me too, although I thought I sent my M6 in whilst I scan and run Smile

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

w gunsell after several tries,I did it, but without. Seams to be only way.Now I have enhanceddiscovery, fast veryuseful but only problem, small guns.4 help

You need to log-in to post here.