station set up

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » station set up

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Can anyone tell how to hire a ship to setup a solar plant / or what do i need besides a ship?or even to buy a plant /

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

To build a station you will need either:

- Your own TL, or
- You can hire a TL,

If you dont have your own, then get within 25km and ask the captain if you can hire them. Once done ask him to dock at an shipyard. Once the TL is at the shipyard, trade with the station and buy a station (usually a good idea to save here too). Then ask him to move to the sector you want and ask him again to deploy the station. Once you have your be given the sector map, where you can place you station any-where in the sector. Once happy press enter and your see a little cut-scene. You station is now built.

If you got your own TL, tell it to dock at the shipyard, once docked buy a station. Then tell the TL to jump to the sector you want and then go into the cargo bay. Now eject it like any normal cargo and position where you want in the sector.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I presume the prices are the same for all games.The capt told me 1000 pegate.I want to do solar or wheat first then go bigger maybe.How much else would be needed to start?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I suggest wheat first, power plants need crystals which can be harder to find and they cost more to start with. Usually a wheat farm up in Kingdom's End (or around there) does fairly well.

the prices TL hire depends on your relationship with that race. higher, the cheaper it is.

You need to log-in to post here.