Treasure Hunt Plot Finished

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Treasure Hunt Plot Finished

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Took some time to work on one of the Mission/Plots, and finished The Treasure Hunt this morning. I am now the proud owner of the Xperimental Shuttle Wink

I wouldn't have been able to figure out the 'clues' if not for the help given in Plot Guides available on this site.

The Xperimental Shuttle looks like a great M3 to begin the Operation Final Fury and Terran Plots!

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Awhile back I restarted X3TC and got quite far (completed most of the plots). I did start the Treasure Hunt plot but didnt finish it. The clues are definitely very cryptic!

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I was wondering how do you start the treasure hunt plot?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there scott. Its all in the guide Treasure Hunt guide (written by spike).

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I need help again. I am doing the treasure hunt plot. I got the first toroid, but how do you get a hornet to lock on it ? Took forever to get a centaur and been shooting plasma butt but to no luck so how does a hornet lock on ?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 12 years ago.

target it? I honestly never used them. I just got one of those mining lasers to break it. I carry that and a tractor beam in my personal M6. Never know when you might need them!

jmmallian

jmmallian avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

take a ship that u can arm with a hornet. then buy one from an equipment fac and from advanced menu of your ship on weapons-missiles put the hornet. go near asteroid and click on so target him. hit l to fire the missile and vuala

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I am doing the trues-er hunt plot . on the sec mission i did get the data but got killed shortly after I got it. i reloaded but could not find it I am going to the next spot will the game keep going / it happen before on me

jmmallian

jmmallian avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

also check the autosaves. there are 3 of them in different times

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I doing the plot now on the 7 sec and having problems finding the data disk and ideas??

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Finshed the plot Wowwhat a timebut without the help from noway I could have finshed.I.sf id mind the few M5 I lost but but them3susanian was tough good ship.zhope the x shuttle was eorth it.Now forvthe fast and furious plot.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

congratulations on the completion of that plot. Although there are quite a few in X3TC.

You need to log-in to post here.