Please help

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Please help

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

.Thank for all the help the past.I hope I hope to help when I can.I am playing in the Argon patioet setting,I now trying to get past the level where I have get rid of someone.How can I get past this?

Relicalchaos

Relicalchaos avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Best thing I can do to help you is give you a link to a walkthrough guide.

TC Main Plot Walkthrough

I never did the TC plot. Cheers! and Good Luck!

jmmallian

jmmallian avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

i have a problem. i cant fire my weapons of capital ships. i can with M3 but not on M7 or larger. as a spacefighter my rank is sharpshooter. what it can be? sorry for my bad english...

Relicalchaos

Relicalchaos avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

No worries Wink

Always make sure;

1.There Equipped. Go into your ships weapon control "G" and make sure all turrets and bays, have a weapon installed.

2.Double check the weapons you have installed, make sure they don't require any ammo.

3. When you pilot any ship. You can only shoot your Main guns. You have to sit in the corresponding seat (By pressing F1) to MANUAL fire the top, Left, Right, Rear, and Bottom turrets. TO issue commands to those Turrets, go into the command console (Of the ship) and adjust all your turret commands under turret control. I.e Protect ship, Fire at my target, Attack Enemies.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

@Scott
Did the guide that Relicalchaos posted help you? im guessing this thread was about the same thing as the other thread you created (the one wrong place). so I removed the other thread.

@jmmallian
I think Relicalchaos covered your question Smile

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

it did help a lot !!!!!1 Thanks very much. i hope ot keep reffering it as I go thru the game Thanks again

You need to log-in to post here.