towing stations

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » towing stations

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I am not sure if this has been discussed before. can you tow a mine i own to another sector? i put a mine on the hi yield roid in midnight star.not really making money ,but I did not expect to , mainly use it for my cig I have in treasure chest. Thought adding there but not really anything interesting in the few close shipyards. Open to ideas, yes a 1mj sheild fac in Argon prime is doing great. Can you get a fac that makes two sizes?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 12 years ago.

can you tow a mine i own to another sector?
- Scott

No.

Can you get a fac that makes two sizes?
- Scott

No.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

I tired towing a factory through a gate, before even getting to the gate it collided with a Spilt capital ship... whoops. When I tried jumping through the gate station hit the gate, I went through the gate, station didn't. Went back through and it was badly damaged from hitting the gate, with ships carrying to collide with it :P

Can you get a fac that makes two sizes?
- Scott

Actually yes, if you build another factory near you 1MJ, and use a complex construction kit, you can have it as two in one. You still see two distinct factories but there is something connecting them to a central hub. Roguey is the expert on complexes. I tend to stay away from them.

You need to log-in to post here.