X3 Terran Conflict on a Mac?

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » X3 Terran Conflict on a Mac?

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

I have offered a Mac at a very good price much faster than my present PC. Can anyone tell me if Terran Conflict will run on a Mac, if not do Deep Silver do a Mac Version, and will the Rebirth be capable of being played on a Mac.

Thank you fellas for all your good advice and help. The old Man.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

There appears to be an Mac version of X3 and X3TC. A quick look on the net and there's two places with an digital download, but I couldnt see a box copy. Surely its available in a box too?

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

Thank you Roguey for the information. I will try to buy a box version and let you know how it turns out.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, good-luck with finding a Mac version Alien Dance 1

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Someone in the family has bought themselves a mac, and both of use tried to find a box version. Could not find it. It is only download available.

Dosan

Dosan avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 12 years ago.

I found my Mac boxed copy on Amazon but when I got it the license code didn't work.

A quick email to Virtual Programming sorted it out as they had to disassociate the code from the previous user. My copy was obviously preowned but worked fine.

On looking for the 3.2 update on the weekend it turns out that, again after a quick email to VP, it's only currently available via Direct2Mac (updates for box set are on the way apparently). I've downloaded it all from there using the registration code from the boxed set, reinstalled it after backing up the save game folder and all is tickety boo!

I was after the bonus pack too but going through this (http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=308395) results in an eventual error so I may have to go without that Cry

HTH
Dosan

You need to log-in to post here.