Picking A (first) Home Sector

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Picking A (first) Home Sector

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

...and the Xenon decided to invade my missile plex Bash the wall I was, to say the least, not amused...
- Kirlack

I plan to move my Titan to guard the East Gate in Zyarth's Dominion.
And to back her up with a Boreas on the other side of the Gate in the Unknown Sector.
I am a little concerned about the Xenon being so close.

I think I will get two more Boreas and go hunting Xenon in their Sector 598.
Not that this will keep them out of my hair...but it's fun to pop in and overwhelm them from time to time.

I like that sector. It currently houses my primary heavy missiles complex (Hornets and Typhoons) and is nicely out of the way,...
- Kirlack

Presently I have a large, self-sufficient, Ore facility there.
When I complete the HUB plot I want to see about getting some missile production going there also.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

In a vanilla game you shouldn't have any trouble with the psychotic machine neighbours, they only bother me because of the Improved Races mod. After it happened the first time (and my patrolling ships in sector were up by the north gate, leaving my 'plex totally unprotected), I loaded a slightly earlier save and opted to tackle them in ZD rather than let them ruin my complex...again.

Nothing says 'get the hell away from my multi-million credit complex' quite like a Shrike with a hold full of Typhoons... Flame

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.