A Place To Report Weird/Strange Sightings

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » A Place To Report Weird/Strange Sightings

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

I think from what he said, the Mega did kill the Kyoto, It just didn't kill the Tyr. My guess why it didn't kill the Tyr was because it was targeting the Kyoto as Danger said, so it must have switched to its priority target (the Kyoto) as it got in range, therefore leaving the Tyr to burn. Good catch anyway! The Tyr is a fearsome battleship!

I will be the one to take you down!
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I had something odd happen last night.I put cls traders in elsylm of light. Goner sector north of treasure chest, he was Making me money when I noticed idle by his ship for a bit, check,led and the solar plant was gone.I reassigned him to midnight star.I then noticed same thing in hertics end, I gave gave him the plant in circle of labor..I have a sec.trader in aldna.hill. Both solar plants gone I understand about something .it being used but 4plant gone,espally when two were trading I. Ecells
A.D.idea.why I know the God engine but that seams a bit much

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

That's quite odd, even for GoD. Have you tried shipping energy cells into the region from elsewhere? That might stimulate the local economy enough that GoD realises there's a need for those SPPs and he'll rebuild them. Other than that though mate, hunting down construction missions might be your only hope.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Started importing ecells via cls, am doing it with a m4 ,simple had one setting around, Making me ,credits slowly.Noticed a solar plant in aladna hill last night.Got one back. I tried to add improved boarding. As suggested,but the package manger lite has been unable to install.it does this sometime any idea why?

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I think from what he said, the Mega did kill the Kyoto, It just didn't kill the Tyr. My guess why it didn't kill the Tyr was because it was targeting the Kyoto as Danger said, so it must have switched to its priority target (the Kyoto) as it got in range, therefore leaving the Tyr to burn. Good catch anyway! The Tyr is a fearsome battleship!
- RandomTank

Yea, the Kyoto either jumped out of the sector or died, by that point I was rushing to get my new Tyr out of the war sectors.

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

@Scott: Might be a bit of a stupid question, but have you changed your game mode from vanilla to modified? It wont enable/install scripts if you dont

@Thornandspec: Yeah, you wouldn't want to then lose it to a silly Terran battleship! Sounds like that Mega did itself proud..

Ouch, I just saw 2 Colossus' and 2 Titans in Light of Heart, one pair of Titan + Colossus was just passing through the sector, but the amount of PPC fire when a small Pirate force arrived by the north gate!! Also, the Colossus that was passing through had 26 Nova variants on board, would not like to be on the receiving end of that!!!
Plus the fact that there is 3 Mammoths (1 Arena, 1 Hospital ship, and 1 Supply Mammoth) IS currently, there is a lot of cap-ship hanging about!

Ha ha! Another interesting thing to report: I just watched the Argon Flight School Buster in Omicron go through an entire wing of 6 Xenon M's and 3 N's, purely because he can't die! He only has 2 PRG's!

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Do my Marines need to be royalty 100 percent to board terrain ships even lost crew? I have a Odin, and a Wooden needing homes in a paranoid sector, with no crew.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm sorry... What?

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I heard something about undead royalty boarding Terran ships. He has an Odin, and he needs a homebase for his wooden or his Woden carrier, not sure which, they are in Paranid space. No, this is not the right place for this.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok yes I have a script that gives free ships 12 Two are terrain.ships,

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ohhh right, haven't seen that one.

The shipyard in Ceo's Sprite (in my game at least) sells the Albatross and the Mammoth. Wat Confused

Vaikran

Vaikran avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Weirdest thing i saw is Belt of Aguilar i believe (or surrounding Argon Space)shortly after starting a game. There was a Ray and a Thresher flying around near the west gate killing every argon ship that appeared, both traders and military alike. But they were both blue to me so i just floated around and collected all the loot and sold it all until i eventually got bored of it.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
―Alice in Wonderland
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

There was a Ray and a Thresher flying around near the west gate killing every argon ship that appeared, both traders and military alike.
- Vaikran
Lol, I wonder what pissed them off!

Pffff I just did the mission in the Terran Plot where you have to protect the Boarding Transports when they want to cap that Elephant that's constructing the Terraformers, and I have to say, the NPC Bailing Add-on makes that mission very..... rewarding. I got 3 Mambas, a Scorpion, the Enhanced Jaguar that your supposed to get and.....
a Mjollnir! Woop woop!! I soo nearly got a Thor, but it was on 3% hull and a Scimitar rammed and killed it on the way back to the Odin... Damn!

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Lol, yeah I've had some good collections using that script after that mission! Including a brace of Thors! If you think that's good though, wait till you reach Aldrin and start picking up free Springy's! Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ooo I haven't enabled the 'Cap ships can bail too' addon, feels a bit too broke. I did pick up a spitfyre from the final Adrin mission of the Terran plot (I also got 2 cefa's, 2 deaf's, 1 fade, 5 L's, 2 M's and another Mjollnir), but I can't wait to do the Adrin plot to see what I get from that...

« 1 2 3 »

You need to log-in to post here.