A Place To Report Weird/Strange Sightings

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » A Place To Report Weird/Strange Sightings

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well this morning I went to Home of Light, to do a mission for Terra Corp.When I arriveD a Paranoid Odessis and demios where having a feels day.They took out a Cahonia bakery, Terra Corp headquarters,a quatium tube fan.Then a Titian showed up and got destroyed. So has anyone seen that before,be near to see if I get to just pick up where I left off with TerraCorp . But odd was everyone showed up as friends. Thought about capping one of the Pariond ships but liked watching the show better.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, I've seen that happen a few times. The last one was an Odysseus and Deimos tag teaming all the Argon freight traffic in President's End. I wouldn't have minded, but i was trying to set up a CLS network based out of that sector at the time!

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Did they ever destroy a corp.headquarters? Sorry to read about Wern she was a fiesty gal. Perhaps next time Thanks for even considering my guy,maybe the San jack. will rise again

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

ive seen the paranid do that too, although I dont think it was in Home of Light.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I've never seen the Paranid destroy a corporate HQ, but I've seen the Khaak blow up Terracorp, and OTAS.

Sorry to read about Wern she was a fiesty gal. Perhaps next time
- Scott

Yeah, me too mate. And it was going so well lol Wink

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well tonite after watching the Argon mil send in two titans and a few m7 piecemeal . I took care of the situation for them. The amazing part was after taking both a Deimos and their m2 destroyer I only lost 45% on my noteriey with them , which mean I can still buy their m2 destroyer lol. . I figured I might gain some from the Argon's but noooooo nothing from them What is surprising is lost very little from the paranoid. . I expected to lose a lot and be a bad guy to them. but look on the bright side I know have a cool new destroyer and sister to my other Deimos.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

You capped both? Well that explains it. Capping a cruiser incurrs no rep loss, the only rep loss you would have suffered would be from shooting at cruisers in the first place...

I will be the one to take you down!
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I knew I would lose.some rep loss, I figured it would be more.I lost very little.

daniel54862

daniel54862 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Awhile ago I was in Argon Prime just waiting for my Mammoth to dock at the shipyard when on my sector map I see a Deimos and an Odysseus jump into the south gate. They then start pummeling any Argon ship that comes through the gate, after getting bored of thinning the Argon supply lines they proceed to pound the Trading station. You might be asking yourself where is the Argon military well they were just sitting there within about 20 kilos from the pair of of "paranoid" martyrs just seeming to enjoy the show. After a while they move on to the stations in the SW corner pummel those and then leave without receiving so much as a flick from the Argon. Why would the Argon not even try to stop these guys from pummeling their stations?

Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters, very similar to your vaporators in most respects.
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

The Split shipyard in Family Pride just blew up with my Iguana Vanguard on it. There's two pirates in the sector, and the only other thing that's out of place is an Argon One Transporter. What the hell?

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

Sounds weird Daniel. Maybe the police were scrambled, but the military wasn't present. I took out a Paranid convoy in a core sector for some good money, and I remember jumping out with two police vessels on the edge of my Triplex scanner, while nobody else payed any mind. I think Argon One is on "Idle." No reaction from the real military vessels is peculiar. Maybe they were on coffee break.

« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.