Terrian plot

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Terrian plot

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Is there any way to finsh the terrian plot with out Pearle?.He was with me but got lost, with him I do not know how to finsh that plot.Help

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

No, unfortunately you have to take Pearle back to Heretics End before the next step of the mission will take place.

What do you mean you lost him? Did you transfer to a different ship? Did the ship he was on get destroyed? Did you transfer him to a different ship?

If either you transferred yourself to a different ship, or him to a different ship, he's either still on the ship you started originally picked him up in, or on the one you moved him to.

If the ship he was on got destroyed however, you're in trouble. By which I mean it will be impossible for you to complete the Terran plotline. Without that one complete, most of the rest of the plots won't open to you Cry

If that's the case you really only have three options:

1: Keep playing, don't worry about the plots and just enjoy the X-Universe for the sandbox it is.

2: Start over. Literally, start a new game.

3: Hunt on the Egosoft script forum for a script which will restart all the plots. You will basically lose all your progress in the plot so far, but I think you get to keep any rewards you've been given to date.

Other than that, I can't offer any advice. If you moved him, check through every ship you own to see if he's in the hold somewhere. Passengers are always at the bottom, so just scroll through them and check.

Good luck Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I had him in one of my ship advanced discovery. got blowup. went and found him. then somehow he disappeared I check all my ships ,never sent him out of a complex but some he is gone. i planted the sat like I was supposed to and even went back to the base in heretics end but to no avel, been playing hoping I could find him no such luc

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

been playing hoping I could find him no such luck
- Scott

Yeah never continue a game with something like that you haven't resolved and aren't certain about the ramifications.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

well I went to the ego soft forms
.They gave me a link to a script to redo the terrain plot . I guess i am not very good at figuring out things like that . any how after several days of trying to make it work , I decide to start anew with the game. Same as before , a argon i considered any of the others but you get access to things with argon easier i believe.I one thing I will not do is put a station with out a mine attached. i put a mosquito fac. in Argon prime and everything else but ore, had to constantly send miner off to mine ore in the two close sectors that had loose ore. Yes the cls soft ware will help a lot but still I suggest a ore mine up front to start. I would like any pos or neg comments about this . By the way final fury was still tough to do even with a skate prototype and accepting the mission in a reaper with no guns still tough, but that part is gone the rest to me seams easy and fun Thanks

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Good job. An ore mine doesn't have the best return on investment, but they are very cheap and consistently make money, so its not a bad idea to start with one.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 12 years ago.

Nice. I always liked starting a new game with the new skills I have acquired. Makes things go so much faster. Just make sure you save often and in different slots hehe.

A good idea since now you know what your dealing with, is to start on the hub plot very early. Will make it that much easier when you get to it. Also you can work on the Terran economy if you feel comfortable with that. Doing that helps a lot with the reputation needed to buy guns for your terran ships.

Good Luck and let us know how your new empire develops.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Usually ego's quest have been getting more resistant over the years, as in the past it was fairly easy to screw up a plot mission. However putting Pearle on a ship which exploded is something you needed to reload (if you noticed at the time). However with a restart, all you can do is learn from your mistakes.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Restarts are awesome! Big grin I have restarted TC sooooo many times now it's crazy. Every time I can build on my knowledge base from previous plays through, making the whole game feel far easier, compared to that initial first play. I've seen reports of some players who've finished the Hub plot in 3 game days or so, because they have the knowledge and experience behind them to make it happen!

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow. Thanks for alk the postive suport. One intersting note, rhe xnoen, ka ak pirates ,all attacaed omcaile lynicne at once.Had adestroyer and bird farm,lus who howhowmanyother ships m4and m3.LAll    I knowI staywd ourofthe way. .Sent the ship ai had trading to a stationas far away as possible.They took out acahoonia backery,hurt badanther stationany mil ships they could find. Then leftNo Argon s nj ipd cametilk later neat to watch,picked up whatI could.

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow. Thanks for alk the postive suport. One intersting note, rhe xnoen, ka ak pirates ,all attacaed omcaile lynicne at once.Had adestroyer and bird farm,lus who howhowmanyother ships m4and m3.LAll    I knowI staywd ourofthe way. .Sent the ship ai had trading to a stationas far away as possible.They took out acahoonia backery,hurt badanther stationany mil ships they could find. Then leftNo Argon s nj ipd cametilk later neat to watch,picked up whatI could.

- Scott

Feel free to discover the "edit" icon Smile

and maybe shoo other creatures off the keyboard when attempting to type? Poke

You need to log-in to post here.