Terran Plot problem (again)

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Terran Plot problem (again)

Pyroslav

Pyroslav avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hello, I am here again with another Terran plot problem. Im at the mission where you get your Vidar and go meet commander Jackson in The Moon. When he is supposed to give me the coordinates for Aldrin, he does not and just jumps away with the fleet. Then the mission tells me o fly to Aldrin but no guidance is active. Yes, I have jumpdrive. Is this a known issue or do you guys know whats going on? Im running the latest version of X3TC

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

i finished the terrain plot couple weeks ago. i believe when you jump you go there auto, then you may have to dock at a energy station to get enough cells , i believe you will need around 250round trip. This part is odd

RoaminChariot

RoaminChariot avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hello everyone. In X3TC the "Terran Conflict Plot" I am at the part where I am supposed to go talk to Cmdr Jackson at the Moon on the tyr ship but he is not there. The ship is highlited with the little book icon but Jackson is not there. The mission directive says there is no time limit. I am also involved in the "Final fury Plot" and also the "Hub Plot"... all at the same time. I am wondering if maybe I waited too long to go talk with Cmdr Jackson?... which does not make any sense to me. I don't know what to do now about the "Terran Plot" as it is kinda at a stand still. Anyone have any suggestions or helpfull advice?? Much appreciation & Thanks.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

make sure your guidance is on. He should be there

RoaminChariot

RoaminChariot avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi All. I found Cmdr Jackson, Found Aldrin and finished the plot...whoopie! And go figure... when I was leaving the Earth Torus Station everything turned red on me and called me an enemy. Don't know why! So much for Earth... no reason to go back There anymore that I know of. Finished Final Fury Plot too. Now playing the Hub Plot. Thanks for the info. Peace, Roamin-Chariot

RoaminChariot

RoaminChariot avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

This message is an answere to "Pyroslav's" query. If you haven't already found out how to get to Aldrin...
Set your jump status and press "A" until Aldrin shows up then hit enter and you will jump there.
I just finished the plot and am on to other things...namely, "The Hub". Peace, Roamin-Chariot.

You need to log-in to post here.