guiding star

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » guiding star

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

well I finished new home today. The sector is called guiding star. I choose it because of the decent name.other sounded neat but what the heck. any how it is 300% sun so I need few sun stations got three decent silicone roids 40 36 and 35 I believe. numerous roids of ore around 35 to 19. Two roids of nivdium at 15 and 18. Very big sector, .
Now I know you build it the will come. but any way to get other to build there and can I charge duty?And how can I colonize the three planets that are in that sector? any thoughts?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Geez, I dont remmeber getting a sector in X3TC. I think I completed most of the plots but obliviously I didnt.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Geez, I dont remember getting a sector in X3TC.
- Roguey

Yupe, ya sure do!
I didn't know it myself until I read all of the Plot Guides that Spike wrote, and you included here.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

If you want other races to build in your personal sector, i can think of 2 possibilities

1) take station building mission within 1-2 sectors, you might get one in your sector that way (like i have a CIG forge in Asteroid Belt, lol)

2) look into some of the addon scripts for Modified games like Sector Takeover, one of those script packages might allow you to make a setting to encourage other people to build in your sector - and also would likely allow you to charge taxes to them (though you'd likely be charged tax for stations in race-owned sectors in return)

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I like the idea of a station building in other sectors good idea. Did not think about the tax levy on me, and I do not want to be taxed myself. hmm thanks, The split are my neighbors so I visit them

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Just left split land found a xneon.task force of a q, px many l and ms..Neat watching my dimos take on the forcewith psg on sides, and cigs.in front.Picked up another l figther That makes two I have.

You need to log-in to post here.