stupid question time....

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » stupid question time....

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hiya Roguey & Peeps, Wave

Umm, stupid question time.... where's the d/l link for the mod gone? Roll eyes
Yep, you guessed it.. I'm looking for the latest version of the mod so I can install it on my new external hdd I just bought & play it from there... Cool

I saw a link for Roguey's Mod X3 v3.3, but wasn't sure if that's for the old X3:R version or for the TC version.... Cuckoo (It's been so long since I last downloaded it {a coupla years or so ago I think it...:un}, that I don't have a copy of it anymore..:embarassed)

Cheers & Thranx

PS if no-one objects, I'll lock this thread after I d/l the mod...

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hey m8,

the mod is found on the X3 site, under My mods (download page). There isnt a TC version of the mod because it didnt add much to the game (apart from ships). This is because all the missions wont work with TC, as they need to be re-coded for the mission director (which I dont understand).

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hiya Bossman, Wave

Ahhh, ok.. makes sense now that I couldn't find it, simply 'cause it doesn't exist... ROFL
I could have sworn you had a TC version, but as you say, you don't due to the mysteries of the mysterious MD codex.... Roll eyes LOL Leave

I take it the current version is still the X3:R mod? if it is, I won't worry about it then as I don't currently have X3:R installed....

Cheers & Thranx

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi, yea the best / current version is for X3. X3 allowed me to do so much more than X3TC due to the removal of the BBS and the change from script missions, to the mission director. Without the missions, the mod turned into only a faction of the X3 mod.

Many of the other effects, and that where done by ES in X3TC: things like missile trails, (ie. better fx) etc.

Sorry but this thread has been locked.