goner time

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » goner time

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi i am playing as a goner , i got the terrian plot going and got a message about the treasure hunt start. Will i be able to do the final fury //

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I *think* so.

This is from memory but if I recall, only the Custom Game has most plots disabled. Even then i'm pretty sure you can do the Treasure Hunt plot. Unlike Reunion where you had to choose 1 of 3 starts to get the main plot.

Somebody feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

the goner plot and terrian plots are there. I show the exterminate there but no red mark by his name . I am thinking perhaps after some level I reach ?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

OFF begins in Omicron Lyrae with a ship named 'Exterminator'. When you have a fight rank of Veteran 33%, Argon Federation Member and Split Creature, a combat mission option appears with it.
- "Spike"

Operation Final Fury Plot by Spike

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

What would happen if the goner ozanis was capted or destroed wgile doing the gonerplot? Igot a paritebase the goner se,tor,rhe onziani was being attacked whenI stoped by.Now it is red to me,but still keeping the plot going.Might be neatto take it, got marines needing somerhing to do

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

What would happen if the goner ozanis was capted or destroed wgile doing the gonerplot? Igot a paritebase the goner se,tor,rhe onziani was being attacked whenI stoped by.Now it is red to me,but still keeping the plot going.Might be neatto take it, got marines needing somerhing to do
- Scott

Its invincible and unboardable.

You need to log-in to post here.