Argon M148

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Argon M148

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I thought I read that his Military Outpost in M148 stayed red throughout the game and I would never be able to dock ships here?

I'm back in Sector M148 for a short visit.
I have some Marines being trained at the Equipment Dock and was getting some upgrades for some new fighters.
Right now it's blue and I'm dock at it.
Not that it has a lot to offer in supplies or upgrades.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I seem to remember there being two there, one listed as a Military Outpost and the other listed as a Military Base. One is connected to the O:FF mission chain and is where you go to pick up your missions for that plot. That one should always be blue to you once O:FF has started.

The other one is where you rescue the Terran in the TC main plot, Captain Pearle I think? That should only become blue for you for that one mission and then go back to red, unless you manage to get it hacked. IIRC there's nothing really available there for sale.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

It went blue in my current game too. I havent even started the OFF plot yet either. I didn't give it a second thought until just now.

The one on the left is blue but all other stations are red, including the other base in the rear part of the sector. Kinda odd as im sure its not supposed to do that. When I did the terran plot i docked up and went afk. The people i was supposed to pick up were in space for a very long time before I undocked to get them. Maybe that has something to do with it, but honestly I have no clue.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Every station in M148 is blue right now.
When I was playing through the OFF Plot the Outpost was red while the Base and the other stations were blue.

There ain't crap worth docking there for, but it's nice to have a place to park 1 or 2 more capital ships if I happen to be moving my fleet around in the area.

Just curious about it suddenly being blue. Thought I heard it was supposed to stay red.

I haven't come across a Plot where I have to dock at the Outpost yet.
I still have to complete the HUB Plot and haven't begun the Aldrin, Balance of Power, or HQ Plots yet.
The other Plots completed.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I havent come across a Plot where I have to dock at the Outpost yet.
- cjm3fl

The terran plot

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

During "my" Terran Plot play-thru I was docking at the Base and the Outpost was the red station.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

That be weird. never had that happen.

For me its the Outpost for the terran plot and the Base for Operation Final Fury. Anyway just checked again and its red to me now. It was blue for sure though because my CAG was buying boarding pods there.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Might turn back to red on me soon enough.

I was OOS when I sent a TL to EQD with marines to train. I didn't notice if it was red or blue.
Maybe that did something, maybe not.
But when I entered M148 I was able to dock my ship at it, so I'll use it while it's available.

I've moved my ship out and looking in at M148 (still training Marines at EQD) it's still blue.

If it's weird that's OK.
I'm used to weird Dizzy

You need to log-in to post here.