Show us your... videos!

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Show us your... videos!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Not sure really where to post this, as I am playing TC might as well put it here I guess.

I'm making this thread for us to show off our X3 vids and discussions of creation tools. Surely i'm not the only one who makes them.

Here is one I did today.
X3:TC Maiden Voyage of the Brigantine. This is one I capped a few days ago but just now got around to fixing it up. It has PPC front/sides, IBL rear, Cluster Flak top/bottom. I've never flown this ship before so I had no idea what it could do.

Available in 1080p and 720p here

I use Sony Vegas Pro 8 then used Handbrake to encode it. Been messing with Handbrake trying to get a high compression at good quality and it seems to have worked this time. The exported file from Vegas was 54GB it compressed to 38mb and still has good quality at 1920x1080. I'm pretty sure it could be better though.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Nice video. The first Q did do a lot of damage, although using your dodge idea you seem to take very low damage after. Even took down a J, nice work.

hmmm... makes me wonder. I mean if people are interested in making video for ships I could probably code something for the ship section, so you could attach video there. Although the comment system does support video tags too.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

You could always just add a "video" section for each separate game?
Of course this would also require a guide on how to take the best video's--eh-em--Sinxar!?!?

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

require a guide on how to take the best video's--eh-em--Sinxar!?!?
- cjm3fl

LoL! I was posting hoping somebody could help me hahaha.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh well, guess we just sit here until we find someone with the knowledge to share Beer

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Bindlestif

Bindlestif avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm doing a let's play series that focuses on interesting endgame stuff. There's sure to be plenty of interesting battles ahead once I get my fleet assembled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efo2xpN59Xs

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm doing a let's play series that focuses on interesting endgame stuff. There's sure to be plenty of interesting battles ahead once I get my fleet assembled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efo2xpN59Xs
- Bindlestif

Nice! A bit boring but nice! At least it isn't about noob stuff and doing the Terran plot. I hate those. When you get your Boreas fleet going it should be exciting to watch for sure.

I'm not sure if you did it or not, but you can use GAGs to restock your HQ with build materials. I kinds skipped over the parts where you where doing a lot of clicking in menus lol. I think you did because when you started building you mentioned that the traders where going to get stuff or something like that.

Also I should mention that there are no upgrades on ships you build unless its built-in. I *think* thats what the upgrade thing is in the PHQ when you look at the materials needed screen. Like the Boreas has fight mk1 & 2 built in iirc.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm doing a let's play series that focuses on interesting endgame stuff.
- Bindlestif

Nicely done.. shall I create a let play video section added to the x-sites? so you could add your videos there? Does seem quite a few people make these lets play videos. Nice collection of ships btw Smile

[update] I have created lets play video section now, if you wanna add any of ur videos?

You need to log-in to post here.