Maruder shipyard

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Maruder shipyard

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I down loaded the m shipyard from the eciosoft form . Now 7 can not open it something about spk? tried to get it off net and everything but that was in the download bunch of junk. How do I get that file to open in the game file? Another question off this thread, My son asked if any one every cap a Ka~ ak ship?

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Mods come in one of two formats - the SPK file which is usually easier to deal with, but required installation using Cycrow's Plugin Manager (i think this is the right link, http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=265915 ). If you get a non SPK mod, then each individual file has to be put into its proper folder - scripts, t, director, and if there's a set of CAT and DAT files, those have to be placed into the main folder, then either loaded as a mod in the X3TC game launcher, or installed as a fake patch (basically, change the name of each of the 2 files to the next higher number available there).

Once properly installed, remember to activate the script editor ( change your pilot name to thereshallbewings (note that your prior name is restored for you)then wait for a moment while the program might pause, the worst i've seen was 5-10 seconds (I had a lot of scripts in that time, lol).

As for the marauder plugin, i've had it turned on in my current game, but i haven't bothered to go there yet - by the clue i received, it's in Loomanckstrats

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

ok it is a good link, but i keep getting lock and can not add what does this mean?

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

OK guys i need help i downloaded the spk file and even crcoew loader but every time i try to add it it says the game is locked and i have been unable to unlock it help

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I would suggest what to do, if I knew anything about spk files - however ive never used them. Im surprised someone else here hasnt posted something Confused

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well a lot of help I did manage to get the shop yard loaded. Wow lot of near things there , but the only thing I wanted was a ibl factory. Mine was by aladin hill just north oh light of heart. Did get some one offering to super Tune my skrion to 186most. I did pick up a ibl fac. It needed rastor oil and comp to make it work. Then I got a message saying it was under attack. When I got there it was destroyed. I presume it will respawn

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

If you mean the marauder was destroyed, it will respawn but probably in a different sector - if you meant your IBL fact, you'll have to rebuild like any other factory

As for SPK files myself, I use the reunion directory to unpack them, then move the files myself. (The plugin manager ruined my reunion install by deleting files seemingly at random, so I avoided it for TC)

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Any idea how lon g it could take to respawn the shipyard? Also I added the travelmechanic,, looks like a Aran to me

You need to log-in to post here.