while strolling they the park one day.

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » while strolling they the park one day.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I took protect station,mission from Atrues in queens retrep. Next game day I get Betty telling me abut station under attack.A boron hydra was upset with me Told him sorry and off he goes happy. Later that day or next I am visting mg plexus. In Q R. When I an going to see a new mission, when this thresher comes they the gate red at me, still showing friend to all, I tell him sorry etc..All of the Sudden he and his buddies attack me I call my shrike from fianal fury. Jump to it and visting He attacks me again well Gauss cannon and ibl tore up a kaak destroyer carrier.and now a thresher A ray comes calling I tell him sorry he goes away. Any ideas?

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Last might I was Q R .where my plexs is when a heavy hydra came camming then some bbconteol stopped by for a cost , now slyness buys came after me even after I told them sorry. Then the ray stopped by , by then my shrike came for a cost EX unaware a r can low up so fast. I am now a enemy of Mendoza at 68percent .good news is I am going up in status. Got a heavy hydra and a angle parked at my plexs in unk sec.by new income. To bad I can not just give the m a new ray call it good I just want to trade with them.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I had something like that happen with me and laser-towers. One decided to go hostile with the sector owner, then all of them turned on them, attacking all passing traffic. After awhile the whole race went hostile with me - I wondered what the heck was going on. So be warned, if any of your ships get attacked, they may turn hosile and attack. Once they do, they will encourage all your ships in area to go hostile.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I keep my turrets set to protect shop, hopefully none go bad but multi million,credit plex plus many trading opp ,not to mention my oos nidvium mining south of mendleas pardice. Will, start one in petputial sin

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm pretty sure the problem with random towers/ships attacking all the ships in a sector is because in the friend/foe options it recognises the ships from a race as an enemy, and attacks them. I had it where a random Boron ship rammed (and died) one of my Titans in X3 reunion, which was one of 3 set to patrol the Argon and Boron sectors around Light of Heart.... I can say that it did not turn out well for the Boron; I found my Titan bimbling around in Montalaar with 74% hull health, and the Boron sectors pretty much devoid of life....

I will be the one to take you down!
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well last night I was cursing thru family zyarth in my Brigteen named Bismark,just looking at the sights etc. For some reason a M picked a fight ,then a n .not very smart guys I guess. As I got close to the east gate a Q sat there stopping traffic like a cop. There was no sec defense which is odd for the split,any how I wanted to go thru the gate and the Q did not want me to. any how I went thru and the Q explored. Odd how some thing just blow up like that. Big question is why is there hardly ever any sec def in Zyarths Dominion?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

I think it gets killed very early. Usually by the time I go there, there are only like 2 or 3 stations left. The shipyard and a mine or two.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

That is a huge sector, so way so few stations. With a xneon sector so close, I would think the split would have a big sec., .defense. Heck,in Grand Exchange lot big guys in there

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

That is a huge sector, so way so few stations. With a xneon sector so close, I would think the split would have a big sec., .defense. Heck,in Grand Exchange lot big guys in there
- Scott

True, but Grand Exchange is only one sector away from the military outpost in Merchant Haven Wink The nearest Split outpost to Zyarth's Dominion is Ghinn's Escape, and that's a long flight for most capital ships.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

The local stations will probably rely on passer-by's to protect them, in the rather unlikely event of a Xenon raid. Or they may use a quick reaction force. Split are very fast, and a single fully-loaded Split carrier should be able to take on most simple Xenon raids.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

All my stations are still there, maybe GOD has been doing some work?

I will be the one to take you down!

You need to log-in to post here.