derlict ships

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » derlict ships

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I loaded a few scripts. one of them placed ships in various sectors.
Got a lot of m 4 ,made a wing of some. Few Ts, I found a tl mamonth with no sheilds and 79 hull.
Now I belive I read where only way to get m6 and above was boarding.this ships has no nothing I. . Do I need all 20 or can I go with fewer. This scipt was not planed extra ship are ok but a pain to get, also the e.hanced dolphin from hub is parked at a mine how do I get it? had no pilot.. Thanks

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I think you can do it with 8 or 10, however many a M6 will hold. You might be able to do it with 5 well trained ones. Have you tried to just claim it? That may work but I don't know for sure.

For the enhanced dolphin, you can get out of your ship and fly up next to it in your spacesuit. Then you have to look at the menu that shows what ships are docked at the station and you can claim it from there. You have to get extremely close to the ship though but its possible, as I had to do this at a SPP once.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The mamonth is a to it will hold 20,I have tried to claim but not a option. Will try getting close ,did not know you can claim while docked thanks

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

usually the rule of thumb with boarding is board the ship with the amount of marines can hold normally. One advantage of doing it this way is that when they take the ship, yo wont get any floaters Smile

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I figured but with all my guys in training some npc might find it.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well last night I found 2 krakens,and ships everywhere ,never thought I would not like seeing ships . I did capture a dragon , never cap a ship that way before
Terrain. Plot does not count) Well this morning I disabled the salvage script that spawned the shippable if the 2m7 m and the to are still there great,wonder if a hyperion vangard is around. Well if anyone knows if the script will redrawn that ship it would worth turningmg back on. I found the maruder shipyard north of clartys end

You need to log-in to post here.