Hooray, finally got insulted properly!!!

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Hooray, finally got insulted properly!!!

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

I was running some ship return missions yesterday... I had 3 open at one time. 500+K to return a scorpion variant, 220ish K to return a TP, and some Argon (with whom my rep was max level or max minus 1). Offered me 117K to return a TIGER. Even though this was a rather peaceful trading Tormented Teladi start game, I now own a Tiger parked up in Terran space... If only I had shields bigger than 200s and weapons heavier than HEPT and EBC for it , lol.

In about 8-9 months of banging around in the X3TC verse, this is the first real major underpayment I have been offered, so I'm a bit psyched about it!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

wow nice, a tiger for 117k. So I guess you kept the ship? what was the hull like?

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

How are you going to stop the police?

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Roguey: Hull is somewhere around 41%. Or maybe it was untuned speed 41 and change m/s. , and you better believe I kept it! (Less than 2 days into this game start...). Though I might sell it to finance a TL or factories.

Scott: As I haven't made friends with the Yaki yet, but have been doing part of the Terran plot, I jumped it to asteroid belt and docked it in Terran space, I figure they will clean up any argon police for me Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

I tried doing this once, but eventually the police got me :P

You need to log-in to post here.