really nice guys thoses yaki.

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » really nice guys thoses yaki.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Last night I ascending in weavers temper, when I noticed a shuri just sitting there. Since the Yaki are such nice guys I presumed they wanted me to have it, after all it had 12 fighters to keep it safe till I got it.. weavers tempest is a very safe place to keep something, I figured it was differently for me. Wow after they sent alguys in their game? the fighters off somewhere else I was giving possession of it. They even left me 12 inks, 6 ppc cannons and a jump drive. Such nice guys.

Then I was invited to take a look see in senators badlands. It seams they had a extra Akuma destroyer they did not need. But I had to promise them not to tell anyone else how I got it. So of-course I agreed. Wow, them Yaki are such wonderful guys. Does anyone have such nice guys in their game?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I do find Yaki ships being targets to board - being similar ships to Argon's and being a pirate race (so boarded ships do not really affect your reputation). Although I wouldnt say they were being nice :P gz on the board.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

But they were I mean they
all their fighter to protect me when I was sending troops to the Shuri, thena Rayui their tl, came but to help protect me in case I needed it think ,. should train their pilots, better for some reason they all crash into the missiles in the sector,I guess to keep me safe.
When I was picking up the Akuma, they sent all there sector defense to the north gate to make sure no one came on to fight me.
With all of that no way you cannot say their not nice.even their shipyard want me to do mission for them.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

*smack*

Leave the Yaki alone or you'll answer to me! Big grin Best crew I ever ran with...

LOL Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Joking aside, messing with the Yaki is a bad thing in my experience. They don't travel like pirates, they just spawn at gates and attack your trading ships and assets. Its surprising how far their thugs will travel to cause havoc. Its like messing with the mob, you can run but you can never hide.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yeah, I've noticed on every game where I'm not on good terms with the Yaki they seem to be most willing to screw with my trade fleets. I think that might be what prompted me to work with/for them in the first place.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

So we should befriend them? Sounds like a trap.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I plan on doing missions for them ,since they were so nice to me

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

They were nice before you did anything for them?

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sorta yes at least they did not shoot at me lol

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Bah! I tried being nice, but they shot down some discoverers I had forgotten about in Perpetual Sin. So my test flight for my Boreas was to gun down their M1, an M2, 3 TL's, the shipyard, a whiskey distilery and all the fighters they could throw at me.

You need to log-in to post here.