Thereshallbewings

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Thereshallbewings

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I have a problem with my script editor. No matter what I do or type cannot active out.One capt.or none,entry dock and save,reload,I have not been able to get in..What am I do wrong?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

The most common problem is typing too fast. There are two "L"s. For the second "L" you have to wait about 2 seconds before hitting it again.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks did not know that

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

also make sure you get the capital first letter too.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ok ,after, I change name dock, save then quit,reload,how do I access the a,script editor. My key says A the key s is for
script editor , but it does not come up when pressed . Where am I messing up?

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well last night,I figured out h ow to access the script editor.In global commands I, think, still trying to get the find free ships script to run.I did see a script where it showed to make a M2? Out checked on a boreas did it make one? Would be neat to find it..Am I getting this correct? Of not please let me know.thanks

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

well any summoned ship belonging to you, will be listed in your owned ship list.

once the script editor is activated, you can reach it by going to ship->command->press s. Although there probably is a better way Smile

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I found it under gobal commands. I did show a boreas yesterday ,so I wonder of there is one I have not found? Still kinda new to the script thing, but I am learning.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

well if you spawned a ship for yourself, then check the owned ship list (press r). However if you spawned the ship for another race, then there is no way to check; it wont be listed.

You need to log-in to post here.