Docking problems...

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Docking problems...

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

No, it's not caused by YA2. It's a well known and documented issue, in particular with regards to the Chokaro. As you've already found out though you can just jump OOS and order the Chokey to undock. I don't recall any other Yaki ships having this issue, up to and including capital sized.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Oh right, its just the Chokaro? That's weird... I'd never seen anything about that on the forums, but to be fair, i wasn't really looking. Tanks for your quick response!

I will be the one to take you down!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It's a long shot, but I've always put it down to the fact that the Chokey is the Yaki's only T class ship. Maybe their undocking process differs from M class?

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Could be that... After all, fighters would use internal docking, cruisers would use the larger external docking, and transports use the smaller external docking, so that could be where the glitch lies....

I will be the one to take you down!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I think it's because of the unique nature of the Yaki Shipyard. It's totally different from any other shipyard in the game.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I always had problems with undocking ships at the Yaki yard. Usually I just order them to go wherever and the I leave the sectors and the ship I.,la at their time frame and does it orders

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.