doubleheader

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » doubleheader

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

What is the most ships you cap.in one setting,or cap one then cap another as soon as your done,with the first. Last night I got a Carrick A.D. a brig ,in the same sector , Used still getting a jump drive Ecells etc, on the Carrick,when I went after the brig busy night .

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

well I usually only go for the ships I really want, so after I cap the ship, I get it out of the sector and start arming it.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

If you've got the resources, and the patience, you can cap as many ships as you like. Of course, the longer you stay in a hostile sector the more chance there is of a large fleet jumping in to take their revenge on you for boarding all their mates ships, but sometimes the rewards are worth the risk Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

True , but after I get the ship, I want mad I put everyone else to friend, then I have been ok,.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Does it count for fighters as well? Because I went into the Pirate Unknown Sector between Maelstrom and Gaian Star, and got myself a Pirate Osprey, but also went round killing the fighters afterwards, and got 26 Pirate M3s, 7 M4s and about 60 M5's; including 4 Blastclaw Protos! It was a field day...

I will be the one to take you down!
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

That works, wow of extras, you going to need pilots,

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yup, ill probably sell most of the pirate Novas, they're too slow; but i'll definitely keep the Blastclaw Protos! I'm not a fan of the Pirate Harriers, so i'll flog all of them, but I did get 2 Pirate Kestrels, they're keepers!! Big grin

In another bout of luck; you know the return ships missions? I managed to get 3 M7's in one day! I got a Shrike, a Gannet and a Cobra, and amazingly, I got the mission for the Cobra from the Military Base in Aladna, which i am currently using as my home base! That was really lucky! I did lose 4 ranks with the Borons though...

I will be the one to take you down!

You need to log-in to post here.