CAG not working please help

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » CAG not working please help

daniel54862

daniel54862 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have a wheat farm with two CAGs that are assigned to it. But one of them is not doing anything the station has plenty of E-Cells, so the shopper is working but the salesman is still at the complex just sitting in standby, there is about seven thousand wheat in the complex so why isn't he selling?

Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters, very similar to your vaporators in most respects.
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Has he ranked up yet? If he's still an apprentice level trader, he can't sell anything yet. You're generally better off setting a single CAG at first, as the flight time to buy the resources should level him up so he can go on to sell them too.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
daniel54862

daniel54862 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thank you Kirlack that was it, another question though do you know the levels of CAGs?

Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters, very similar to your vaporators in most respects.
daniel54862

daniel54862 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thank you Kirlack that was it, another question though do you know the levels of CAGs?
- daniel54862

I know the CLS ranks but not CAG.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I know the CLS ranks but not CAG.
- daniel54862

There's not much difference between them mate Smile

Pilot qualifications

Apprentice
The apprentice will take care of purchasing resources. During this probationary period the pilot does not receive salary.

Courier
The Courier handles not only resources, but also sells products. In addition, he can deal at Equipment Docks and Trade Stations; he can also be assigned to them. The Courier gets 20 credits per Mizura flown, paid after each flight.

Supplier
The Supplier coordinates with his homebase and in-sector colleagues. He also buys fighter drones from local stations and buys more speed and manoeuvrability upgrades. The Supplier gets 25 credits per Mizura flown, paid after each flight.

Trader
The Trader can deal with not only products and resources, but can buy or sell a complex's intermediate products. He can also use the Jumpdrive. The Trader gets 30 credits per Mizura flown, paid after each flight.

Dealer
The Dealer gets information about the homebase's financial situation, and can clear out his factory's products if there are not enough credits available. Also, he pays more attention to the trader radio chatter and avoids sectors where hostiles are reported. The Dealer gets 35 credits per Mizura flown, paid after each trip.

Major Dealer
The Major Dealer stays informed of prices during flight and will change course for a better deal. He will also repair his ship at a shipyard if required. The Major Dealer gets 40 credits per Mizura flown, paid after each flight.
- CAG Manual

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
daniel54862

daniel54862 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Gracias amigo.

You need to log-in to post here.