Updates to X3TC Site

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Updates to X3TC Site

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

So it isn't a swarm missile but a single missile then?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

So it isn't a swarm missile but a single missile then?

The shadow missile? It was a swarm missile in X3TC (so each missile does 755k dmg, x8 = 6,040k in total), but in X3AP it was fixed (to one missile, 560k dmg x 1). So it had a large reduction to its damage.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Oh well then, so the damage caused by [1 Shadow ~= 5 Hammerheads ~= 20 Hammer Heavy Torpedoes], so the Skirnir barrage is 16 Shadows ~= 100 Firestorms?!! Eek Eek

[Update]
I've read the details in your missile guide and you're right it looks like a mistake, the Shadow should not be swarm.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

so...shadow missile in TC is UBER POWER.....maybe I need to rethink the missiles I was using....(goes to find a ship that will fire the shadow)

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

It may be uber power, but IIRC you cannot buy Shadow Missile fabs. Ever. So, short of collecting them from every outlet in Terran space, you'll be very hard pressed to arm your Skirnir.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@Kirlack, I know its not easy to supply the Skirnir with missiles, however there is the Ghoul and Shadow fabs in Venus and The Moon (and with the aid of CLS pilots) it shouldn't be so hard, yes? And I haven't played the Aldrin Plot yet but I've heard that at the end of the plot there should be a new shipyard in TUS1; and we can then buy a number of Terran factories, right?

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

A number of, yes. There are a few terran missile fabs missing from that Shipyard though, and I think Shadow missile fabs are amongst them. Not sure of course (not in game to check), I'm going from memory Wink And whilst you certainly could top up your supplies using CLS freighters to supply the resources and collect the missiles from the fabs in terran space, when you consider how many flails/hammers it takes to clear an average sector, I don't think the supply would keep up with the demand for very long Wink

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah you're right Kirlack, I should then use the Skirnir only for big deals or as a guard for my flagship, enemies won't dare to get close then. And thanks for the clarification. Smile

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.