The Xenon in Rebirth

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » The Xenon in Rebirth

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well i already know, they will look simillar to the previous games but alot better i just hope they wont nerf Xenon I or some newer ships, about Khaak i seriously doubt it they will put in Rebirth.
Oh and about new pc well lets say its new, its used 1 year but in good condition (the fans and other shite will be replaced with new ones etc and tested) anyway its not desktop its laptop, W510 from Lenovo, i need it mostly for Motion Design but its fairly good in games also anyway configuration is:
i7, 8 GB ram and Quadro 880m 1 gb GDDR3, 128 bit Memory bus. Ill buy it for 450 euro while new one is like 2 k euro or smth, after i get more money from my paycheck ill also buy new desktop hehe :P.

Here are some xenon pictures:
Picture Xenon L/LX
PictureThink this is J or K

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I dont think the Khaak will be returning, because you beat-them-up in X3TC (with one of the plots).

as for the last picture, thats not a Xenon ship... thats about all I can say Smile

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey, I guess the first picture is of a Xenon corvette not fighter Wink
and the 2nd pic is of a carrier or maybe TL Cuckoo but it doesn't look like a xenon it maybe argon or something Roll eyes

And as Roguey said there may not be Kha'ak but it would be great if there will be something similar Nod, don't you think?

And XeNoN, your PC should run Rebirth great, and btw mine is:
Core i3 2.93 GHz, 6.00 GB RAM, GeForce GTS 450 1.00 GB GDDR3 128 bit memory interface

So you actually have higher specs pc than mine but do you think my PC still could run Rebirth smooth? Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

The i3 might limit you a bit by only being a true dual core. Also your 450 GTS is probably not going to cut it. My guess is you are probably only pulling 80fps in AP right now? If what they say about the graphics is true you might play fine on lower settings but still have lag spikes throughout heavy areas.

And that last picture was not Xenon... think more.... Governmental.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I gave up of from that laptop so ill start playing X Rebirth in 4 months from now ill buy this pc :
i7 or i5 core idk which proves to be, for GFX R9-280x Radeon and 8 gigs of ram + ofc mbo xD hehe.
Well y i noticed it wasnt xenon after i beated the alcohol from my system my bad Big grin.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
AlexanderSziller

AlexanderSziller avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

Here is a pic of a Xenon sector:
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x_rebirth/screenshots/x_rebirth_screen_044.jpg

And here is a Xenon ship:
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x_rebirth/screenshots/x_rebirth_screen_039.jpg

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Nice Post, AlexanderSziller, from this angle the Xenon looks like a mailed fist(also a bit like a bayamon? from X2 on an OD of steroids!)

Stay cool!

I am an Alien!
AlexanderSziller

AlexanderSziller avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

It looks similar to Reapers from Mass Effect series.
Its probably as huge as a Argon Mammoth.

And this picture: http://www.egosoft.com/games/x_rebirth/screenshots/x_rebirth_screen_037.jpg
...Is not a Xenon ship, it´s a Carrier, probably belonging to the Argons and Albion. Its called "Arawn" or something like that.

SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

As everyone has said before, the second picture isn't a Xenon ship. Based on the design and look of the ship, i would have to say it is a carrier belonging to the Argons. The Xenon ship, looks amazing however, =D
Thank you for the images!

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:

You need to log-in to post here.