Lost Puppies

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Lost Puppies

AngryToaster

AngryToaster avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Is there a way to commands ship to stop following? I've had one cap ship and two sub-caps, and none of them have stopped following me. I wonder if they were supposed to stop when I removed them from my squad, but poor scripting keep them in tow. Or maybe I have to progress further down the main plot to unlock full ship commands, sort of a GTA-esque extended tutorial. Regardless, it's a pain to have to worry about a small cargo hauler following you when you're fighting.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

To some extent they are supposed to follow you. What about if the trader has to many missions as in trades and it will not do any of them how is that fixed?

AngryToaster

AngryToaster avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I suppose all your ships might be meant to follow you in a big Uncharted Waters style flotilla. If that's the case, what's the meaning of them being in or out of your squad? Or subordinate to a cap ship?

Rifter08

Rifter08 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

*SPOILER* I think the funniest glaring omission, is by far, getting given a construction ship, which is parked in hostile space and has no fuel. I've spent the last two hours trying to figure this one out.

You need to log-in to post here.